Parker Trutec, Inc. Response to COVID-19
Parker Trutec Inc. continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and its impact on operations in North America. As a result, Parker Trutec Inc. is implementing measures across all its facilities to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These measures include prevention, visitor protocol, social distancing, and associate time off. It is the goal of Parker Trutec to support our Associates and Customers while adhering to all Local, State and Federal mandates.
Parker Trutec Inc. is taking preventative measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including
• Increasing the frequency of cleaning high touch areas (tables, doorknobs, light switches, etc.)
• Additional disinfection beyond routine cleaning
• Higher communication focused on personal hygiene
• Ensuring proper cleaning supplies are available in work areas
• We are currently limiting visitor to approved emergency needed appointments only.
Parker Trutec Inc. continues to follow U.S. government guidelines for travel restrictions
• Parker Trutec is prohibiting all non-essential Domestic and International travel
Parker Trutec Inc. is implementing activities and programs to reduce congestion and potential for the spread of COVID-19, including
• Prohibiting large meetings.
• Implementing countermeasures to reduce associate congestion in common areas (break areas, cafeterias, etc.)
• Parker Trutec Inc. understands that school closings are in place. This may cause our Associates conflicts with their normal work schedule. Parker Trutec is very willing to work with this situation via approving alternative work schedules.
New (Temporary) Remote Work Program:
• Parker Trutec Inc. will be implementing a new temporary remote work/work from home program beginning the week of 3/16/20
• Parker Trutec leadership will be evaluating and communicating additional information to associates
No Points, No Pay – Leave of Absence:
• If Associates determines that the child-care issue with schools closed, too difficult to work any type of alternative schedule, an Associate may request a No Pay Leave of Absence.
• This may be taken on a continuous or intermittent basis.
New (Temporary) Short Term Medical Paid Personal Leave Program:
Parker Trutec Inc. is offering a new temporary paid personal leave of absence program for certain associates who are impacted directly by COVID-19 medical circumstances.
• This leave will be for up to 14-consecutive calendar days (10 business days) and will be a partially company paid amount of the Associate’s weekly base wage. This temporary benefit will be for associates who qualify under the following criteria:
– Associates who have COVID-19 or are being evaluated for COVID-19
– Associates who cannot come to work due to being quarantined or a household member is quarantined
– Proof of the above circumstance will be required and must be given to HR.
– If Medically declared as having the virus(via a positive test) & further absence is required (beyond 14 days), an application can be implemented for short-term disability insurance benefit.
Parker Trutec will continue to monitor the global COVID-19 situation and its impact on operations in North America. These measures are for existing production circumstances as of 3/16/2020. If the situation changes drastically, new policies will be considered to address new production requirements. Parker Trutec will continue to communicate information related to the COVID-19 situation and additional measures being taken
It is the goal of Parker Trutec to support our Associates and Customers while adhering to all Local, State and Federal mandates. Any impact to Associates well-being and/or potential Customer processing interruptions will be communicated by appropriate Parker Trutec Staff. We ask that all our Customers use this notice and share internally with your appropriate team members. Finally, please continue to work through your regular daily contacts.
Thank you for continued partnership and support