ISONITE® Salt Bath Nitriding
ISONITE® Salt Bath Nitdriding
ISONITE® (per SAE AMS 2755) is a high-performance variety of salt bath nitriding process. It is also known as Tufftride® and Liquid/Salt Bath Ferritic Nitrocarburizing (FNC) process. It is a thermochemical diffusion process whereby nitrogen-bearing salts generate a controlled release of nitrogen at the interface of a ferrous part.
- Low Material Distortion Following Treatment
- Greater Resistance To abrasion And seizure
- Fatigue Endurance is Extended
- Pitting Resistance is Increased 50% to 100%
- Corrosion Resistance
- Material Tensile Strength and Stiffness Are Enhanced
- Improved Durability
Parker Trutec Springfield and Guanajuato facilities offers world class ISONITE® Salt Bath Nitriding services for customers in mid-west and southern states of USA and Mexico. We provide the convenience and flexibility your company needs to meet the demanding requirements of today’s manufacturing environment.