Covid-19 Status Update for Customers, Vendors, and Associates
November 2020 – Reflecting on the previous 6+ months, we have fortunately been able to continuously support our Associates, Customers, Contractors and Vendors. As the economy has shown signs of improvement and travel restrictions have eased, Parker Trutec has adapted with appropriate accommodations to support needed face-to-face visits while maintaining the best practices of health and safety for our Associates. However, with consideration of recent local health department data has prompted an update to our visitation policies. These guidelines are in no way meant to discourage communication but instead to take every precaution to maintain our ability to supply the customer with their needs.
- In general, visits to Parker Trutec facilities are discouraged and will be for issues deemed critical.
- No visitors from States subject to quarantine mandates; updated by Ohio Governor orders.
- All meeting requests should be requested 72 hours in advance along with a justified reason for an on-site visit opposed to a conference call and/or virtual meeting.
- If approved, PT can accommodate up to one customer visit in one day, this will allow for conference room to be sanitized.
- If approved, all customers visits should not exceed a 2-person visitor maximum from your company. This will allow for appropriate spacing in our conference rooms.
- If approved, all customers will be required to go through a health check station, consisting of:
- Temperature screening,
- Illness exposure questions,
- Mask verification,
- Understanding of CDC social distancing guidelines.
PT reserves the right to refuse anyone entrance or to dismiss anyone from our facility that does not comply with the above restrictions.
PT has been fortunate to continue to be a financially stable company while maintaining 100% of our full-time Associate work force with no layoff or furloughs. This is a result of our dedicated Associates, Management, support from Nihon Parkerizing (parent company) along with our valued customers. We look forward to continuing to support your production needs.
Finally, please be assured that any visits that are scheduled to your respected facilities from a Parker Trutec Staff member, he or she will be required to wear face covering and will fully comply with any company specific visitation policy.
We appreciate your support as we all work together.