What is Bonderlube?
A post-phosphate coating of sodium stearic film that produces a lubricant finish for parts that are cold formed, blanked or cold drawn.
- A lubricant film that protects drawing & forming equipment while also providing corrosion protection to the part itself.
- Available with both barrel and basket processing. Click here to review Equipment Size Specification.
Our technical relationship with Henkel Corporation allows Parker Trutec provide the most recognized surface treatment chemistry in the industry.
Parker Trutec’s Urbana, Ohio facility offers world class bonderlube services serving customers in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. We provide the convenience and flexibility your company needs to meet the demanding requirements of today’s manufacturing environment.
- Drawing of Steel Tubes
- Cold Heading of Wire Rods
- Drawing of Wire Rods and Fasteners
- Cold Forging and Cold Forming