Parker Trutec On-going Response to COVID-19 Business Operations
June 1, 2020- Parker Trutec (PT) continues to operate in accordance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines. It is our goal to continue to support our Associates, Customers, Contractors, and Vendors. As the economy begins to slowly open-up and stay-at-home state policies are beginning to loosen, PT is also making appropriate accommodations to support potential and/or needed face-to-face visits. We are evaluating the necessary due diligence steps for any meeting needs that occur at our facilities as outlined below:
- All in-person meetings should be requested 72 hours in advance, along with justification for being on-site rather than a conference call and/or virtual meeting.
- PT can accommodate up to two separate customer visits per day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. This will allow for conference rooms to be sanitized.
- All customer visits should not exceed a 3-person visitor maximum from your company. This will allow for appropriate spacing in our conference rooms.
- All customers will be required to go through a health check station, consisting of:
- Temperature screening,
- Travel/illness questions,
- Mask verification,
- Understanding of CDC social distancing guidelines.
Additionally, if a plant tour is needed, maintaining a single file line within the walk aisles will be required.
It is not our intention; however, PT reserves the right to refuse anyone entrance or dismiss anyone from our facility that does not comply with the above restrictions.
PT has been fortunate to continue to be a financially stable company, while maintaining 100% of our
full-time Associate work force with no layoffs or furloughs. This is a result of our dedicated Associates, Management, support from our parent company, Nihon Parkerizing, along with our valued customers, who have continued to pay outstanding invoices that have come due. We look forward to continuing to support your production needs as we work towards the new normal.
Finally, please be assured that for any scheduled visits to your respective facilities, Parker Trutec Staff will be required to wear face coverings and will fully comply with your company’s visitation policy.
We appreciate your support during these unprecedented times.