Parker Trutec’s Iron Phosphate offers several value-added benefits including economical shelf life protection, corrosion resistance and improved top coat adhesion.
Iron Phosphate also provides improved bending adhesion of a steel substrate after painting or powder coating.
Iron Phosphate is an economical pretreatment for metal parts prior to applying wet pain or powder coating.
Iron Phosphate (1090):
- Offers superior adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Can be used as a short term corrosion preventative or as a primer coat for such operations as powder coating
Parker Trutec’s Urbana, Ohio facility offers world class phosphate and bonderlube services for customers in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. With three different sized phosphate lines under one roof, we provide the convenience and flexibility your company needs to meet the demanding requirements of today’s manufacturing environment.
Iron Phosphate Applications & Advantages:
- Brake Shoe Backing Plates.
- Improved Powder Coating Adhesion.
- Enhanced Wet Paint Adhesion