Parker Trutec is the leading phosphate coater in the Midwest including Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Kentucky. Parker Trutec's phosphate coating services include:
Manganese Phosphate (Lubrite 2):
Zinc Phosphate (880 & 181):
- Offers improved break-in and better wear resistance.
- Can be applied to a variety of parts including gears, fasteners and piston rings.
Iron Phosphate (1090):
- Offers improved rubber to metal adhesion.
- Used as a primer coat and short term corrosion preventative.
- Offers superior adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Can be used as a short term corrosion preventative or as a primer coat for such operations as powder coating.
Water soluble rust preventative oil can be applied after all phosphate coatings for additional corrosion protection.
All phosphate coatings can be applied by basket or economical barrel processing, click here to review equipment size specifications
Our technical relationship with Henkel
allows Parker Trutec to provide the most recognized surface treatment
chemistry in the industry.
Please contact Parker Trutec to see how we can assist you with your phosphating coating requirements.