ISONITE (Salt Bath Nitriding)
Parker Trutec is the leading ISONITE facility in the Midwest including Ohio, Indiana, Michigan and Kentucky.
ISONITE (AMS 2755) is a high-performance variety of salt bath nitrocarburizing. It is a thermochemical diffusion process whereby nitrogen-bearing salts generate a controlled release of nitrogen at the interface of a ferrous part.
- Low Material Distortion Following Treatment
- Greater Resistance To abrasion And seizure
- Fatigue Endurance is Extended
- Pitting Resistance is Increased 50% to 100%
- Heat Resistance
- Corrosion Resistance
- Material Tensile Strength and Stiffness Are Enhanced
- Improved Durability
Please contact Parker Trutec to see why so many leading companies in automotive and manufacturing turn to Parker Trutec for their Heat treating requirements.