Message from the President
Welcome! Our company, Parker Trutec Inc., with the support of our overseas group companies, has been providing coating and heat treatment services in North America, with proven results, for nearly 30 years.
We are confident that we will be able to design a process based on your specifications to provide stable coating and heat treatment quality. Our management team will work together to satisfy you in four areas: quality, delivery, cost, and service. We request you to strongly consider using our service.
Parker Trutec Inc.
History of Parker Trutec
Nihon Parkerizing Co. established a plant in Urbana, Ohio
Nihon Parkerizing Co. built a second plant in Springfield, Ohio.
The Urbana plant added Phosphate Line #1
The Springfield plant added gas nitriding furnaces.
Nihon Parkerizing Co. acquired MMI
Parker Trutec Mexicana - Aguascalientes Plant was established
Parker Trutec Mexicana - Guanajuato Plant was established
- Company Name: Parker Trutec, Inc.
- Year Established: 1988
- Activities: Coating and Heat Treatment Service
- Total Employees: approx. 500
- Corporate Sales: approx. $50.3M in 2016 (exclude Parker Trutec Mexicana)
- Quality Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Description: All metals have inherent limitations which shorten the useful life of metal products through rust, wear and/or fatigue. Parker Trutec provides metal treatments, and products which minimize, or eliminate these inherent limitations. Let Parker Trutec help provide a solution for your metal treatment requirements.